VOTE NICOLE MORRIS TUESDAY, JUNE 25, 2019
- Born and raised in the City of Rochester New York on the Southwest side.
Graduate of University at Buffalo Law School
- Undergraduate studies- Monroe Community College- Associate's of Science in Criminal Justice
- Buffalo State University of New York-Bachelor's of Science in Criminal Justice
- Member- Rochester Black Bar Association
- Member- New York State Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Clerked for the Honorable Michael Telesca in U.S District Court, where I worked on Federal Habeas Corpus Petitions
- Worked at the Legal Aid Society of Rochester where I represented victims in domestic violence case.
- Worked at Empire Justice Center, defending Homeowners throughout Monroe County against tax and mortgage foreclosures.
- For the last several years I have had the honor of serving as an Assistant Public Defender. While I have primarily practiced in Rochester City Court, I have represented thousands of people charged with misdemeanor level cases throughout Monroe County from arraignment through trial. I’ve handled felony cases pre-indictment also second chaired on felony cases. I’ve represented hundreds of clients on parole violations and in treatment courts.